[LUNAR Announce:] Fw: LDRS Inquiry

Anthony Cooper tony at coopers.org
Fri Apr 30 00:44:44 UTC 2010

If anyone is participating in LDRS this year. You might consider giving this guy a call or an email.

________________________________

Anthony M. Cooper
Vice President and Memberships for LUNAR

Tony at Coopers.org
VP at LUNAR.org
Nevada Class of 81@ UsCoopers.org UsCoopers.org
www.LUNAR.org
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
Phone: 510-471-3648
Cell: 510-589-5292
LUNAR Hot Line: 925-443-8705 NAR 71973 L1
LUNAR 571
CA Pyro III 2727-12
LEUP 786075-2007-0124-B2A