[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Cleanup Day Saturday August 28

Bill Orvis orvis at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 05:54:59 UTC 2010

 Hi,

Every so often we have to clean up our equipment, get all the crud off
the launch rods and sweep the dirt out of the trailer. We seem to have
collected quite a bit in the last year so it is time to clean it up. The
clean up day is going to be Saturday, August 28 from 10am to 2pm at my
house. Anyone who can help out would be appreciated.

We need to,

 - acid wash the launch rods.
 - repair any broken launch pads.
 - clean the rust off of the launch adapters.
 - remove everything from the trailer and sweep it out
 - wash and wax the trailer.
 - fix anything else that is broken.

My house is at 226 Joyce St. in Livermore, CA
It is at the corner of Joyce and Patterson Pass.

Take 580 to Vasco Rd.
Go south on Vasco Rd. to Patterson Pass.
Go right (west) on Patterson Pass to Joyce St.
Go left (south) on Joyce and I am right on the corner.

Bill Orvis
925-443-8253