[LUNAR Announce:] FW: [LUNAR general:] Snow Ranch postponed until 12/11

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 04:44:58 UTC 2010

LUNAR!

The report coming from Snow Ranch is that it is currently pretty muddy out
there, with more rain expected Thursday and Friday.

We are going to postpone the Snow Ranch launch to 12/11, pending weather
conditions next week.

This gives everyone another week to prepare your rockets!

I will send out another announcement next week to announce the launch.

Thank you,

David Raimondi
LUNAR President