[LUNAR Announce:] FW: [LUNAR general:] LUNAR Member's Meeting Scheduled for Thursday, 7/15/2010

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 00:05:51 UTC 2010

LUNAR!

It sounds like Paul is going to have plenty of rocket materials available
for the meeting Thursday. Come out and enjoy the fun.

Paul Pittenger's email follows.....     dave

Subject: Re: [LUNAR general:] LUNAR Member's Meeting Scheduled for Thursday,
7/15/2010

Hi Everyone,

I've been untangling and sorting out the lost and found, and I want to
encourage everyone to bring their kids and their kid's friends to the LUNAR
meeting!  We will have rockets for everyone, every kid will get a couple
rockets or stages, every adult will get a rocket or kit of parts for a
longer job back home.  We will be making booster stages, adding clusters,
and modifying rockets, and showing techniques that will give you a new
creative look at your own collection of parts.  These are not just small
rockets, either...there are a bunch of larger tubes and parts great for
rockets with C, D, and E motors to fly under 1000 feet at Ames.  We've even
got some 29mm projects for some older kids or adults new to mid-power.

Also since the meeting was announced we have several donations of tubes,
couplers, and nose cones.  I'd like to thank Aaron Stanley, Maarten
Korringa, Jack Hagerty, and Rocketarium.com so far.

Take advantage of the long summer evening and no school, bring the kids,
build some rockets and then a launch on Saturday...what could be better?

Paul