[LUNAR Announce:] NASA Ames launch June 26th

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 03:40:21 UTC 2010

LUNAR Members,

Our next club launch is at NASA Ames June 26th, from 0900 to 1300. We will
need some help with this launch since two of our club officers will be on
vacation. We will need help with crowd control, pad assistants, Safety
Check, and setup and teardown after the launch.

Please come out and join in the fun of helping other members fly. I hope
that you will consider helping out for an hour or so.

I hope to see you at the range head on the 26th!

Dave