[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch 5/1

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 2 04:04:31 UTC 2010

What a fantastic day! Blue skies, light winds until mid afternoon and lots
people looking skyward with happy smiles.

I want to thank the Orivs family for allowing LUNAR to hold our HP launches
at Snow Ranch

I understand that the Chili was great, Thank you Alan for bringing it to the
launch for all to enjoy.

The clubs new launch control system work flawlessly today. Thank you Tony
for doing such a fantastic job in designing and building it.

Thank you to all the volunteers who stepped up and helped make the launch a
success.

Upcoming events:
Maker Faire May  22 and 23, we need lots of help. For those who volunteer,
you get free admission!  Please sign up at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvJdbKklK6VudFF5Y3NDcXJNaExQRFUzcFhH
SGhRaGc&hl=en

Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) days at Great America!
Volunteers get free admission to the park at a future date!  Help Prospect
HS talk about rocketry and Team America Rocketry Challenge.
Contact: Rick Ricarddi at explring2 at sbcglobal.net or myself at
president at lunar.org

Next Launch:   The next LUNAR launch is June 26th at NASA Ames.
Next club meeting: May 20th, Livermore Public Library 7:30 to 9:30

David Raimondi
LUNAR President