[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR in SR

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Wed Nov 17 21:54:09 UTC 2010

Hi all -

I just received my Nov/Dec issue of Sport Rocketry. It's the one where they
cover NARAM from last summer (which, coincidentally, is the subject of my
talk tomorrow night).

Our own Ryan Coleman and Bob Parks got a nice picture at the bottom of page
23 in the "Giant Sports Scale" review article. And, if you flip forward a
few pages, in the photo montage on page 27 the lower left shot is of Fred
Williams setting up his team "Aries 1" entry on the pad. In the inset at the
bottom of the photo, the 5 pixel high red dot is me (I judged that flight).

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

"Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more
dangerous

to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew." -- Wernher von
Braun

Mortgage Rates Hit 2.67%!
If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Gov't Refi Programs
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ce44f0660a276e82st03vuc