[LUNAR Announce:] BSA Rocket Jamboree is ON

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 6 04:22:01 UTC 2010

LUNAR,

After a few speed bumps, the Tres Ranchos BSA Rocket Jamboree is on and
scheduled for this coming weekend 10/9 and 10/10 from 0900 to 1700.

I sent out a call for volunteers about a month ago and have had success with
several members volunteering to help with this event.

The Event in NO LONGER at Camp Parks. The new address is:
4270 North Livermore Ave., Livermore, CA.

Please contact myself or Mike Gentile (email above) if you are interested in
helping with the event.

For those members who are planning to fly demo flights, Please be prepared
to use "G" impulse or less for those flights. I will be in contact with the
FAA tomorrow about getting approval for higher impulse flights. The HP
waiver is NOT a done deal, so please be prepared.

Thank you,

David Raimondi
LUNAR President