[LUNAR Announce:] Rocket Jamboree

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Fri Sep 10 04:08:40 UTC 2010

I'll second Dave's admonition that this is a fun event. I've already told
Mike Gentile that I'll be there for at least one of the days and probably
the build session on the 22nd.  They have a launch setup that's really
impressive. 100 pads, no waiting!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

"Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more
dangerous

to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew." -- Wernher von
Braun