[LUNAR Announce:] Ames launch 8/20 is on!

jhagerty at juno.com jhagerty at juno.com
Sat Aug 20 04:42:36 UTC 2011

I just remembered that I can't update the hotline! There is a way of doing it remotely, but I don't have the manual with me here in Tacoma. Not much likelihood of it being cancelled at the last minute, but the message is still the generic on about the BoD meeting and the launch being on the 20th. Oh, well.

Have a good time, everyone!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty
ARA Press