[LUNAR Announce:] New Members need to support NSTA

save children theacf at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 01:27:54 UTC 2011

WE need your help to support rocketry. I started on this list asking what CA glue was, (super glue). and have enjoyed the hobby of rocketry for over 5 years. I have learned from all of the members and realized this is a great hobby for our children and ourselves.

The conference for the National Science Teachers Assoc. is giving Nar and Lunar a chance to present our science and enthusiasm for rockets and the hobby. You, as a new member, have learned something from the hobby and we now ask that you share with children and the teachers that teach our children. If you can come out, we need your help for the 3 days of the conf. The best part is you get to bring your rockets and show them to others.

Charlie