[LUNAR Announce:] Rockets

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Fri Jan 7 06:20:15 UTC 2011

Yes, he can, but I'm not going to be there (my daughter has her first
orchestra rehearsal of the year in San Francisco). The launch looks like
it's a go, but it's a little tight to get someone to fly his rockets proxy.

I'm copying this message to our mailing list to see if someone can step up
to fly them. I hope he has his test plan ready to go!

For the LUNAR members, Eddie is an 8th grader doing a rocket science faire
project. He needs some models flown and data taken. If anyone can do this
you should contact Eddie's mom, Susy first, or me if that's not possible.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press
http://www.arapress.com

"Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more
dangerous
to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew." -- Wernher von
Braun