[LUNAR Announce:] FW: [LUNAR general:] Space Frontier Foundation's NewSpace 2011 Conference

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 01:41:20 UTC 2011

LUNAR-

  hey folks,  Marimikel Charrier from NASA Ames contacted LUNAR and
asked us to post information about Space Frontier Foundation's NewSpace
2011 Conference - happening in a month - July 28, 29, 30, at Ames.  It
looks like a fabulous line-up of speakers, a real who's-who of space
development and exploration.  Check out the web site:
http://newspace.spacefrontier.org

Cliff Sojourner