[LUNAR Announce:] Club launch at Ames 7/16

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 04:11:42 UTC 2011

LUNAR!

The July Club launch at Ames is this coming weekend. We will need some
volunteers to help Ames with a build session. I have had several volunteers
step up for the approximately two hour build session at the Ames Visitor
Center. Please don't be shy, this is another fun packed activity. We will be
helping up to 50 people build a Maker Faire like rocket.

We will also need people to help with the launch. Three of our club regulars
are on a much needed vacation. We will need help with various positions at
the range head and crowd control.

Thanks for helping out!

Dave