[LUNAR Announce:] Ames launch 7/16

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 16 23:47:59 UTC 2011

LUNAR-

Wow, what a launch today!  We had several Boy and Girl Scout troops there, a
East Bay school group and the Ames Make-Fly-Take event going on.

A great BIG Thank You goes to all the Members who helped out with the launch
and Make-Fly-Take events today. Your help is what makes this such a great
Club.

Jack should have the flight data later this weekend and I will count up how
many attended the launch as well.

Thank you to all of you who stayed to the bitter end to help clean up. There
was one young man who walked away with three kits because he such a huge
help.

I hope everyone had a fun time, I did!

David Raimondi
LUNAR President