[LUNAR Announce:] Contest at next Snow Ranch launch in April

Ryan G. Coleman ryan.g.coleman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:07:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Several people have expressed interest in the contest at the next Snow
Ranch launch in April. Here are the events again:

Sport Scale
1/8A Streamer Duration *NARAM53 Event
Predicted Duration
D Superroc Altitude (altimeters)
I Predicted Altitude (High Power Event)

Should be a fun day. To encourage participation, the winners of each
event will receive prizes from the pool of kits the club has been
raffling off recently. Events like Predicted Duration and I Predicted
Altitude are open to most model or high power rockets, it is easy to
compete!

More information here:

http://www.lunar.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Spring+Meet

Questions about strategy can go to the lunar-general list or to
contest at lunar.org

If you're thinking of entering, drop me a line, especially about Sport
Scale so we can have the judge ready to receive all the entries.

-Ryan