[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch launch cancelled (5/7)

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 23:06:04 UTC 2011

LUNAR-

The wind last week and the heat this week has dried out the grass at Snow
Ranch to the point that we can not hold the HP launch this weekend.

There is no Ames launch this month. The Collings Foundation are flying their
WWII war-birds in and out of Ames from May 20 through May 28. The June
launch might also be cancelled due to work being done on RWY 32R.

The next Club launch will be most likely be July 16th.

The next Club meeting is on May 19th at the Livermore Library.
Agenda:
- Outreach launch report for an educational program (Tony Cooper)
- Trailer repair report (Tony & Bill O.(?))
- Searching for a new launch field in Livermore (me)
- Maker Faire last minute details (Cliff and Charlie)
- Future plans for build sessions at Ames (Charlie, me)
- Club financial report (Sheryl)

- Main Topic: Flight Electronics( open discussion )

I hope to see you at the meeting and the next launch!

Dave