[LUNAR Announce:] Rocket motors safe-DOT

save children theacf at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:03:54 UTC 2011

BI will start with one final follow-up on our efforts to convince the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) through public comments not to terminate the exemption our hobby's motor manufacturers have had for the last 20  years to ship model rocket motors marked as "Flammble Solid" rather than as "Explosive 1.4". DOT has now reissued the exemption to all manufacturers, and the issue is over. Score one for the voice of the public --us!

Trip Bar er Nar