[LUNAR Announce:] FW: Happy Thanksgiving from Quest!

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 03:48:28 UTC 2011

LUNAR-

Here is a golden opportunity to get a good discount from Quest Aerospace on
your favorite kits and motors.

Have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Dave
LUNAR President

>From Friday to Sunday, November 25th thru November 27th, all items on the
Quest website are on sale. Discounts are anywhere from 25% to 50%. These
products are on the home page of Quest at:

www.questaerospace.com

No coupon codes are necessary. Only products on our website. Discount
pricing not available in any retail store. No telephone orders since our
office will be closed. We will return to the office on November 28th and
your order will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Nettie Hunsicker

Customer Service

Quest Aerospace

PO Box 2409