[LUNAR Announce:] NASA Ames 4/21 - Out Reach Groups

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 03:56:54 UTC 2012

LUNAR!

The April 21st launch is almost upon us. LUNAR will be hosting lots of Out
Reach groups at this launch. We will have about 300 people from Out Reach
showing up at Ames in two groups, one group of 170 until 1100 and the other
group of 180 until we end the launch. Remember that we are allowed have a
maximum of 350 people on the Airfield at one time.

Please help run this launch, every little bit helps ease the burden. This is
a wonderful opportunity to help others at the launch pads we will also need
help with crowd control. Your hour spent helping might be the best part
about your day!  No experience necessary, we will provide on the job
training.

We have slightly extended hours of operations this Saturday to help the club
handle the all of the Club members and Out Reach members that want to fly.

David Raimondi
LUNAR President