[LUNAR Announce:] Bay Area Rocketry Motor Vendor Announcement

Anthony Cooper Tony at Coopers.org
Thu Feb 16 22:35:11 UTC 2012

Hello all you Lunartics,****

** **

Normally I’d be writing to remind all of you about Rocket Jamboree.  But
OK, it’s October 6th & 7th this year please e-mail me if you’re planning on
helping out again.****

** **

The real reason for addressing everyone is my latest endeavor; *BAY AREA
ROCKETRY*.  This is my new online store and launch site vending.  As of
this writing I am an authorized dealer for the following product lines and
are available:  AeroTech,  Rouse-Tech, Jolly Logic, Quest Aerospace. By the
Snow Ranch launch we expect to be approved for Cesaroni Technologies,
Performance Rocketry & Featherweight Altimeters.  Gene has asked me to
stock standard Fruity Chutes as well.  While I don’t plan on being the
rocket store on wheels, I am planning to be well stocked on the consumables
on site.  The rest depends on how well Bay Area Rocketry is received and
supported by all the rocketeers. ****

** **

The web site is www.baRocketry.com <http://www.barocketry.com/>.   This is
a temporary page while the fully functional page is being built and
populated with products and pricing.****

** **

So in the meantime here’s how it works.  You can either e-mail an order to,
sales at baRocketry.com or phone your order to me at (510)461-0863.  Either
way I will reply with the invoice amount and you can pay with a credit
card.  I will deliver at the next launch with no additional shipping or
hazmat fee.  Online or on site the pricing will be based on 20% off the
retail prices with the exception of the Jolly Logic products. (Altimeter 1
& 2)  Credit cards will be accepted on site as well.  On June 1st the final
discount structure on site will be set at 10% off retail.  So if pre-paid
you get the maximum discount and I will be able to have more inventory on
site with my funds.****

** **

In order to be able to deliver orders and have products for sale on site at
the March Snow Ranch launch I have to place the order no later than 2/19.
So if you are going to place an order please get it in A.S.A.P. as this is
cutting it close.  I encourage those that do bulk or season sized orders to
place them now.****

** **

I will do my best to support the club launches with motors on site.  The
more the club members support Bay Area Rocketry the more I can invest in
being the kind of vendor you expect.****

** **

I thank you all in advance for your support and patronage.****

** **