[LUNAR Announce:] FW: Ames Access Information

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 21 04:30:39 UTC 2012

LUNAR-

The Ames Access information, especially the first page with the 1.4 square
on it needs to be displayed on the dashboard of the car as you approach the
Main Gate at NASA Ames.

I was informed by NASA Ames Base Security that there are a lot people
showing up without the placard on the dash board. This is for their safety
as well as your own. Per our agreement with NASA Ames, any car transporting
rocket motors MUST display the placard. By not doing so, you risk having
your car searched by Protective Services and the motors confiscated, AND you
put the Club at risk of losing the privilege of holding our club launches
there.

I have attached the Ames Access Information to this email. Please display
the first page on your dashboard every time you attend a launch being held
at NASA Ames. Please print page 2 so that you can follow the approved routes
when entering and exiting the Base.

Safety Note: Please review the Safety information on pages 3 through 5
before each launch.

Thank you.

David Raimondi
LUNAR President