[LUNAR Announce:] B.A.R. Thank-you

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Mon Mar 5 21:32:10 UTC 2012

Hi All -

Attached below is a message from our new Snow Ranch vendor. Be sure to stop
by at the next launch!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org

"Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more
dangerous to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew." --
Wernher von Braun