[LUNAR Announce:] FW: ROC's BLM ISSUE IS OVER!

david raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 00:00:09 UTC 2012

ROC has cleared up the BLM issue.

dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Gentile [mailto:smmike at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 16:44
To: David Raimondi
Subject: ROC's BLM ISSUE IS OVER!

Hi David,

I just got a call from ROC.  As of an hour ago the BLM has issued their
permits to use the Lucerne Valley Dry Lake.  Please publish to membership
for those interested.

Hi Lunar,

You heard it here first!  BAY AREA ROCKETRY has had its ear to the ground.

I just received a call from Veni from Rocketry Organization of California,
their secretary.  They have secured their permit renewal from the BLM for
use of Lucerne Valley Dry Lake for their launches.

The May launch is canceled, but ROCstock is confirmed for June 8th-10th and
regular monthly launches from then on.

My May Launch schedule is SR- 5/5, SARG- 5/12 & Dairy Aire- 5/18-20.  Hope
to see everyone at Snow Ranch if it is a go.

If you want to confirm product availability and or have your name on it just
give me a call.

Wishing everyone clear skies,

Mike Gentile

Bay Area Rocketry