[LUNAR Announce:] Lost and Found

Bill Orvis orvis at comcast.net
Sun May 13 22:28:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

One of our neighbors found a rocket tangled up in the fence on highway
4. They brought it home and started checking around to figure out who
owns it. They eventually found out about our launches at Snow Ranch and
brought it by. It is currently at the ranch.

If this is yours, let me know and we will work out how to get it to you.

I sent out two other lost and founds last week. A camera and a black
rocket. If they are yours, again, let me know and we will figure out how
to get them to you.

Bill

--
William Orvis