[LUNAR Announce:] Ames educational launch 9/22

Raimondi, David A david.a.raimondi at lmco.com
Tue Sep 4 09:38:22 EDT 2012

LUNAR!

I have been working with Cara Dodge at Ames. We are planning a Make-Fly-Take event for Saturday 9/22.  I will need helpers at the visitors center to help everyone make their rockets and a few (3-4) people on the airfield. The crowd will be small since there will only be the people at the event launching rockets.  I think 8 volunteers will be enough for the event. Fifty people will be making and flying Quest Cyclones or a very close version of that rocket.