[LUNAR Announce:] FW: [narcon2013-planning] Meeting This Thursday

save children theacf at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 19:53:30 EDT 2012

Please attend the next general meeting this coming Thursday to discuss Narcon 2013. Lunar will be hosting the National Association of rocketry's National Conference next year. We need volunteers to help at this event and were starting the planning now. Please come to our general meeting to discuss with us. We will also be looking for keynote speakers. This is going to be 1 of the most fun events  of next year.

Charlie KI6PQQ Morgan Hill