[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] NARCON 2013

save children theacf at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:27:44 EDT 2012

Thanks Sam Please sign up to be part of this historic event. The National Association of Rockery supports many educational aspects of our hobby and this is the annual national showcase. We need your help and support for this event. Please contact Sam.

Charlie
KI6PQQ
LUNAR #1405, http://www.lunar.org
Aero-Pac # 699 http://www.aeropac.org