[LUNAR Announce:] Lost and found

Bill Orvis orvis at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 00:15:01 EST 2013

Hi All,

I brought back some lost rockets today. Actually rocket parts. but hey,
parts is parts. Most of these look like they have been out in the field
for a while.

First is a 4 inch gray nosecone with an AltimeterOne attached. I have
the AltOne on a charger to see if it still has an altitude in it. The
battery was dead, so it is unlikely it still has a number in it but we
will see.

Second is a Black rocket with the name Black Widow on the side.

Third, a Ceseaoni Pro38-3G engine casing.

Fourth, a yellow Phobos. the rocket is in bad shape but has a DrRocket
engine casing in it that si in good shape.

If these are yours, let me know. I have them here in Livermore and will
bring them to the next Snow Ranch launch.

Bill

--
William Orvis
orvis at compuserve.com