[LUNAR Announce:] Narcon 2013 Almost Here

save children theacf at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 11:24:52 EST 2013

we have speakers talking about the history of rocketry in the US and West Coast. These speakers have not presented this to any other forum. we will see pictures of smoke Creek and launches with zinc sulfurr rockets. these are the people that started our hobby of low and high power amateur Rockets. This will be the only opportunity you will have to see these talks. If you have any interest in rocketry you should come to this event. We also have a great day tours like the Nike missile base. We have limited space so get your tickets now before it's too late.

 February 22nd is coming very soon. We also have very limited space for our Saturday night banquet. we will have person's there who worked on the Apollo program if you're interested in talking to them.