[LUNAR Announce:] Playa and Road conditions

Tony Alcocer tfish38 at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 21:14:16 EDT 2013

AeroPac and Lunar Members

I just got a call from Greg Page with BLM. He said Black Rock is currently a lake. He could not tell what percentage of the playa was covered, by looking at the photos.

Our Nevada members have been keep us posted as to the road conditions heading out to Gerlach and possible alternate routes if needed.

I hope to get a road and playa report from Darryl Parris by Wednesday night.

We will decided then on what course of action to take.

I'm gonna keep prepping my rockets and thinking happy thoughts till then.

Tony Alcocer
AeroPac Prefect