[LUNAR Announce:] CLub BoD mtg / Ames 8/16

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 18:04:03 PDT 2014

LUNAR- The Club Board of Directors will have a meeting on Thursday August 14
from 1930 to 2100.  We will be meeting at Round Table Pizza @ 5544 Thornton
Avenue, Newark.  Coupons are available online.
Meeting agenda::
ARC 75th anniversary (Oct 18th)
Girl Scout Career Event (Nov. 15th)
Launch attendance: Noticed a huge disparity of members vs outreach at the
last launch.
2015 BoD elections
2015 Launch calendar / mtg schedules - working with Ames / Planetary
Ventures

The weather for the Club launch Saturday is look good.  I filed the FAA
NOTAM today, and we are in good shape for Saturday.
LUNAR will have lots of people from outreach attending this launch. Please
help out the up and coming rocketeers if they ask you a question or need
help at the launch pads.  Please be prepared with smaller motors as the wind
will start increasing around 1100.

David
LUNAR President