[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch launch January 11 status and January Club meeting / BOD Elections on January 16

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 9 18:34:21 PST 2014

LUNAR!

Snow Ranch launch status:  We need someone with a gas powered weed whacker
to bring it to the launch.  We will need to clear the areas where the pads
are going to be set.  You will need to get there early and cut down the dry
grass before we set up the launch pads.  Thank you.

LUNAR Club  meeting:  There is a LUNAR Club meeting on January 16th, 2014.

Time and location: The meeting is Thursday 01/16  from 7:30 to 9:30 PM in
the community room at the Greenmeadow Community Association. The address is:
303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306

BoD agenda:

Trailer procurement status

Board of Directors Elections  - This opportunity only comes around once a
year.  This is your big chance to accept a nomination for the office and get
elected to the LUNAR Board of Directors.

I hope to see you there!

David