[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Club meeting 3/14

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 20:24:42 PDT 2014

The Club will hold it's March meeting on 3/13 at Green Meadows in Palo Alto
from 1930 to 2130.  There is no set agenda or subject at this time.  Come
out and enjoy talking about your latest project with your fellow club
members.
The meeting will be held in the  community room at the Green meadow
Community Association. The address is:  303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA
94306
If you have a topic you would like to discuss, let me know.
LUNAR Club launch on 3/15: The weather is looking good for this Saturday's
launch at NASA Ames.  The winds are forecast to be 5-10 MPH at noon.  Please
be prepared with smaller motors and spill holes cut in the top of the
plastic parachutes or reef your parachute if the wind pick up.  If the
rockets start landing away from the launch area, I will stop the launch.
Thank you,
David