[LUNAR Announce:] N-1 Books at Launch

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Fri Mar 14 10:14:27 PDT 2014

Sorry to bother the whole "announce" list with this, but I wanted to make
sure everyone got it.

For those of you who supported the Kickstarter campaign for the N-1 book and
haven't received your "reward" copy, I'll have them at the launch tomorrow.
Specifically, that's Ryan, Gene, Eric, Carl and Bob Parks.

Anyone else who pre-ordered a copy, you can pick it up, too.  I'll have lots
of copies available for general sale as well.

Thanks!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

 <http://www.arapress.com> http://www.arapress.com

"ASTROLOGY, a conjectural science, which teaches to judge of the effects and
influences of the stars, and to foretel future events by the situation and
different aspects of the heavenly bodies.  This science has long ago become
a just subject of contempt and ridicule." - Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1st
Edition, 1768

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/532338ffea3c438ff2257st02vuc