[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR May Club meeting & Ames Launch

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 20:14:47 PDT 2014

LUNAR!
LUNAR Club  meeting:  There is a LUNAR Club meeting on May 8th, 2014.
Time and location: The meeting is Thursday May 8th  from 7:30 to 9:30 PM in
the community room at the Greenmeadow Community Association. The address is:
303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Agenda:
-	Upcoming Ames launch - LOTS of Peeps from Outreach!  Need lots of
help for the launch!
o	I will not be able to make this launch, so please help out.  We
need:
*	Safety checkers, pad helpers, people to help spot rockets, LCO
-	Sam Fineberg is relocating to the Boston this summer.  Need
nominations for a new Board Member @ Large
-	Tony will be providing the failure analysis of the last piñata
rocket flight.
LUNAR Ames launch May 10th.  As stated above, we will need lots of helpers
at this launch.  See first agenda item for where we need help.  WEATHER
forecast calls for wind (10 MPH) by noon.  This launch may need to be
stopped early. When the rockets start landing beyond the ends of Hanger 1,
it is time to call the launch.  Please be prepared with smaller motors and
smaller parachutes with spill holes in the tops.   The "B" motor is a
wonderful motor for Ames!
Thank you in advance to those who step up and help with the launch!
David
LUNAR President