[LUNAR Announce:] FW: November 15th LUNAR Launch at Moffett - For the YMCA Y-Guides (Father/Sons) group

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 18:02:45 PST 2014

LUNAR-
We had a great launch today.  Equally important is that we were able to
catchup with our out-reach groups.  I have already heard from several of the
groups earlier today, and they wanted to thank everyone who helped with the
launch.  Here is another thank you from the YMCA group that was there today.
Thank you to everyone who attended and helped with the launch!
David