[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR upcoming events update

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 20:09:16 PDT 2014

LUNAR-
The LUNAR BoD meeting on 10/23 has be cancelled.
The weather is threatening to cancel the Oct 25th Ames launch. Stay tuned
for more information this Friday.
The Nov. 1st Snow Ranch launch is cancelled because of fire danger.  We need
a lot more rain and growing grass (above the dirt) before we can hold a
launch there.  Bill's suggestion was to take the roof off of your homes to
help bring the rain to CA.
The Nov 8th Snow Ranch rain-date is still a possibility, pending rain and
grass.
At the January Club meeting, we will hold our annual Board elections.  This
is your chance to step up and help run the club.
David
LUNAR President