[LUNAR Announce:] [LUNAR general:] Fwd: Rocket found! At Snow Ranch.

Bill Orvis orvis at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 14:42:36 PDT 2015

Here is some more contact information for the person who found the rocket.

This is Mike Bailey and can call me at 916-284-4053.  I live in
Sacramento,  but if the person who owns it lives not too far I can meet
him, or the next launch I will be at is the DairyAir  Fresno launch next
month.

Bill

--
William Orvis