[LUNAR Announce:] Ames launch 8/15

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 20:30:29 PDT 2015

LUNAR-
We will be shorthanded this launch, so please help run the launch for an
hour or two.
The winds are forecast to pick up around 1100 to close to 10 mph, which is
our limit at Ames. Please be prepared with smaller motors to fly on.  If the
rockets start landing beyond the ends of Hanger 1, we will stop the launch.
We will have several outreach groups at the launch. Please take the time to
teach them how to put the rockets on the pad and hook them up.
If you can, Please stay and help for tear-down and the FOD walk.
Thank you,
David
LUNAR President