[LUNAR Announce:] Upcoming Contest

James Bassham jimbassham at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 20:53:07 PST 2015

I wanted to let everyone know that we have a tentative plan for a February contest. This will be an official NAR Sanctioned contest and will count for NAR points.  We will have kits for everyone who enters (As we have done in the past I will be taking donations for the prize box if anyone can spare some kits) I will also be mailing out ribbons for the winners.These are the events we are thinking about:Spot Landing WF: 4
Predicted Duration WF: 8
D-Super-Roc Altitude WF: 13
F-Altitude WF:15
Sport Scale WF:20
(all altitude events to use altimeters - we have three club altimeters for loaners)
Total weighing factors: 60Here is some info on Sport Scale:https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nar.org%2Fcontest-flying%2Fcompetition-guide%2Fcraftsmanship-events%2Fsport-scale%2F&h=mAQHaqrtv
Here are some hints for D Super-Roc:http://www.naramlive.com/…/event-…/d-super-roc-altitude.htmlIn Addition: We will have an H-Water loft High-power contest at the same date. This will not count toward NAR points. but is open to anyone who wants to give it a try. This link has the official rules:http://www.naramlive.com/…/w…/index.php/fun-tips/iwater.html