[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch Feb. 7th cancelled

Mike Gentile mike at bayarearocketry.com
Wed Feb 4 07:39:17 PST 2015

Hi Rocketeers,

Sorry to hear Snow Ranch launch is canceled.  Want to let everyone know I'm not available for the rain date launch on 2/14.  For those in need of motors or anything else.  I'm happy to box/ bag your order and hand it off for on site delivery.  Also I'll be at this Friday's Lunar lunch in Sunnyvale with the BAR trailer for orders & pick up.
So call, e-mail or website your order in.
Stay dry!

Mike @ BAR
510-461-0863

Sent from my iPhone