[LUNAR Announce:] NAR Town Hall Agenda Items

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Tue Jul 21 22:48:42 PDT 2015

Hi all -

I'm getting ready to leave for NARAM, which is being held in Tucson this
year (yeah, a week-long outdoor even in Tucson in July!).  Part of that, as
always, is the NAR town hall event where we get to air our gripes and make
requests of the trustees who run our organization for us.

If you have anything you'd like me to present to the Board, just reply to
this e-mail.  I'll be leaving Thursday morning, but I'll have e-mail access
so you still have a few days.  The meeting starts at 7 PM Monday (no time
shift since AZ does not do Daylight Savings Time) and I'll check my mail one
last time before heading to the meeting.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org/> http://www.lunar.org

"Rocket science. Making everything else look easy for decades " - James
Marino

Buffett’s Warning for YOU
4 in 5 Americans aren’t taking his shocking advice. Click here now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55af2ecce43eb2ecc0571st04vuc