[LUNAR Announce:] FW: Center Director's Public Relations

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 4 20:53:27 PDT 2015

LUNAR,

 Thursday, August 13. Syvertson Auditorium N201, 11:00 a.m. - William
Colburn - Destroy Saturn V! and other Apollo Topics

If you would like to attend and need a badge to get in, let me know at least
a week in advance and I will send through a badge request.  I would need the
following information:

*	Name as it appears on their drivers license
*	Whether they are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
*	If they are a Permanent Resident, what country is on their green
card.
*	Their email address

Please send this information to me @  <mailto:president at lunar.org>
president at lunar.org.  I will submit everyone's names to badging at Ames so