[LUNAR Announce:] Snow Ranch Status

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 29 18:52:45 PDT 2015

LUNAR-

I have been getting more inquiries about Snow Ranch and the opening LUNAR HP
season.

We need one big storm before we can start flying at Snow Ranch.  Until this
happens, there will be no launches at Snow Ranch.
So put the bucket in your shower and collect the water while you are waiting
for it to get warm and start washing your cars daily.  Don't forget to wax
them as well.

Of course if you want more immediate results, take the roof off of your
homes and wait a week before having the new roof put on.  This method will
most likely produce immediate results!

David
LUNAR President