[LUNAR Announce:] Good News

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 19:04:26 PDT 2016

LUNAR-
LUNAR has permission to hold up to three more launches at Moffett Federal
Airfield (MFA).
The proposed dates are 8/20, 9/24, and 10/15.   I will be working with the
PV Team for finalize the dates and to coordinate the final three launches at
MFA.
PV has started to stage stuff to put the skin back on Hanger 1, and they
have also started working on Hangers 2 & 3. Several changes will be made to
how LUNAR conducts the last three launches.
1.	Parking will most likely be across the street (Cody Rd) in the
abandon gas station.
a.	We will need to park neatly so we don't get in trouble with NASA
Ames Protective Services
b.	No parking along Cody Rd.
2.	LUNAR will be limited to 250 people on the airfield
3.	LUNAR will need spotters to track each flight to the ground. This
means we will need at least three people to help keep track of the rockets
in the air and their landing locations
4.	Absolutely NO FOOD on the airfield.
I will send out another email as we get closer to the first launch.
Please continue to look for possible launch sites!  PV expects it will take
about three years to complete the Hanger 1 project, and after that, I expect
that MFA will see more activity.
David
LUNAR President