[LUNAR Announce:] BoD meeting Thursday 6/23

Jack Hagerty jhagerty at juno.com
Wed Jun 22 21:53:22 PDT 2016

Sorry I can’t make it.  I haven’t left work before 7 in months :-(

I do have something to get into the trailer.  When I got our section renewal stuff, there was a freebie there from the NAR, a really nice one.  It’s two high-reflectivity “Range Safety” vests.  If I can’t get them to the trailer soon, maybe I can drop them off with Bill.

- Jack

 Jack Hagerty, Section Advisor

LUNAR #0002

 <http://www.lunar.org/> http://www.lunar.org

 "Our main goal for a long time [developing the V2] was to make it more  dangerous

to be in the target area than to be part of the test crew."  -- Wernher von Braun