[LUNAR Announce:] LUNAR Launch- 3/19/2016

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 18:41:43 PDT 2016

LUNAR,
I first want to offer a HUGE Thank you to the LUNAR members who came out to
help with today's launch.  This was a huge launch with 289 people from
outreach attending the launch 183 non-members and 90 Club members also had
fun flying rockets.  A lot of the non-members were students competing in the
Team America Rocketry Challenge.
We were blessed with blue skies and light winds right up to the end of the
launch.
Jack Hagerty, our Past President, took the flight cards to get them counted
and will have the statistics out later this weekend.
Thank you again to everyone who to help out with the launch.
David Raimondi
LUNAR President