[LUNAR Announce:] CORRECTION - LUNAR Club meeting May 19th

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 15 07:58:36 PDT 2016

LUNAR -
Sorry...   Sent an old meeting notice by mistake to the email lists.
We will be having our November club meeting on Thursday May 19th.  The
meeting will be held from 7:30 to 9:30 PM in
the community room at the Greenmeadow Community Association. The address is:
303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
Meeting Agenda:
*	Updated Ames Status
*	The hunt for a new flying field
o	Suggested locations so far
*	South San Jose, Need to work with Santa Clara County Parks
*	Crows Landing, Currently owned by Stanislaus County
*	Rippon, Finding out more information
*
o	Review draft presentation
*	July meeting will be the annual build session.
See you there!
David