[LUNAR Announce:] January Club meeting and Board of Directors Elections

David Raimondi d.raimondi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 10:37:04 PST 2016

LUNAR -
The January LUNAR Club meeting will take place on Wednesday  moved to
WEDNESDAY, January 18th , from 1930 to 2130, at Greenmeadow Community
Association's Community Room. The address is: 303 Parkside Drive, Palo Alto,
CA 94306.
Agenda:
		Board Elections:  Every January LUNAR hold elections for the
Board of Directors.  The Board positions are:
Board Position	Incumbent
President	David Raimondi
Past President (non-elected position)	Jack Hagerty
Vice President	Tony Cooper
Secretary	Eric Melville
Treasurer	Sheryl Cooper
Board Member at Large #1	Paul Pittenger
Board Member at Large #2	Robert Belknap
If you would like to run for a board position, please send me or Tony your
name and a short rocketry resume and we will post it back out to the club so
everyone is aware you are running.
Club Rules and Policies have been posted to the Website under Presentations
and Documents.  Please review these policies.
		Flying at Moffett Federal Airfield - outlook...
		LUNAR needs to find a new flying field
		New away cell pad usage and rules
		Open floor for your questions
I hope to see you at the January Club meeting!
David
LUNAR President